As startups, we are living in uncertain times. That’s why we want to offer you some certainty in possibilities by providing an overview of all important links and useful contacts.
Relevant information at a glance
To support start-ups, numerous arrangements have been made by both national and regional authorities. For a clear overview of these arrangements, you can check the following channels:
Especially for you as a Dutch startup TechLeapNL collects all useful information and contacts. This way you will always be up to date with the latest Dutch startup news.
Which national, provincial and municipal regulations are available to you as a Frisian startup? That puts Ynbusiness in a clear overview. This page is regularly updated. (In Dutch)
- RIVM: national crisis number (+31 (0)800-1351)
- VNO NCW: information about corona for entrepreneurs
- Ondernemersplein: information from the Chamber of Commerce on Ondernemersplein
- Chamber of Commerce: the CoC’s corona Office (+31 (0)800-2117) (in Dutch)
- RVO: frequently asked questions about the corona virus and doing business
- Government of the Netherlands: frequently asked questions about the Corona virus for employers and entrepreneurs (in Dutch)